Easy Build Awning Kits are a great solution if you are looking to control, quality, inventory, and increase productivity. We offer a multitude of shapes and styles for your awning kit. Each kit is carefully drafted and manufactured to your specification. A schematic and a bill of materials comes with each kit to make assembly simple.
Below are some images of completed kits that are ready to ship.
Advantages of the Easy Build Awning Kit:
- No inventory to carry.
- Fewer personnel / Lower payroll.
- No wasted aluminum due to miss bent bows or cut extrusions.
- Milliken Awning Kits come complete with all required components you need for your project.
- In house drafted and manufactured to your specifications.
- Dozens of pre-designed awning shapes.
- Custom configurations are welcome.
- Pre-cut awning materials to complete the Awning Kit.
- Available as pre-cut aluminum truss system only to your custom size.
- Multiple awning colors and fabrics available.
Our Easy Build Awning Kits may also be ordered with the following materials:
- Awning Trusses – Our awning trusses are welded together and are ready to accept the horizontal frame.
- Horizontal Frame – Each horizontal frame is precut so it fits into the awning trusses.
- Lighting – High Output Fluorescent lighting is available. The fixtures are available in 4′, 6′, and 8″ lengths.
- Fabric – We distribute Canopy, Arlon and Arlon wide width. Many other brands are available upon request.
- Eggcrate Light Diffuser - Eggcrate is used for the bottom of the awning to diffuse the light. It is available in either acrylic or polystyrene and it comes 2′ x 4′.
- Graphics – Vinyl or eradicated graphics are available for you lettering or logos.
- Z Clip Mounting Brackets – These brackets are included in each kit with instructions on mounting.
- Fast Clips – If you do not have the capability of welding each kit can be tek screwed together while using the fastclip system. All that is required is a screw gun.
- Prints – Each kit comes with prints for easy completion of your kit.